THE HOUSE: A CONTEMPORARY COTTAGE WITH A SEA VIEW IN BRITTANY
The house has a floor area of 350 m2 and sleeps up to 12 people.
Overlooking the sea, in Buguéles, Côtes d’Armor, it is a stone-built former farmhouse with stylish modern timber extensions providing a striking contrast between old and new.
The house is carefully laid out around an internal access corridor, providing privacy for all guests while evenly distributing the various rooms.
Horses are welcome. Loose boxes and a nearby lunge ring are available.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
The house offers:
- 1 suite with Treca Impérial Air Spring 160 cm x 200 cm bed and luminescent bathtub, 2 wash basins,1 shower and separate toilet
- 1 suite with 160 cm x 200 cm Tempur bed, a large bathroom/reach-in closet with shower and 2 wash basins
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with Treca 160 cm x 200 cm bed, shower and wash basin
- 1 bedroom with four 90 cm x 190 cm beds, including two Treca beds on the mezzanine level with shower and wash basin
- 1 children's area with table and blackboard, board games and comics
- 1 large communal living area, with a table for 12 people, a sofa and a suspended fireplace
- 1 kitchen with Gaggenau equipment, which can be closed off by means of 2 sliding doors
- 1 internal access corridor
- 1 billiard room
- 1 home cinema room with a 5.1 Bowers and Wilkins home cinema system and DVD player
- 1 entrance hall with coat pegs, bench and toilet
- 1 spa with jacuzzi, sauna and shower
- 1 utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and steam iron
- 4 toilets: 2 off the internal access corridor, 1 off the entrance hall and 1 in one of the suites
- 3 terraces with tables and benches, sofa and plancha grill, sun loungers
- 1 heated outdoor swimming pool
- 1 storage shed
- 2 loose boxes for horses
- 1 lunge ring for horses
- 1 walled, landscaped garden covering 2800 m2 (0.7 acre)